When you're on the highways and byways of Britain, you may see this sign on the back of our trucks and vans.
Yes, we're recruiting.
Details of positions and their location are given below. In the first instance, e mail your cv and the post you are interested in applying for to:
Alternatively, you can telephone for more details on 01922 402410
3.5 Tonne Service Driver
Health & Safety Training Manager (Southern Region)
Yard Operative & Administrator
7.5 Tonne / Van Driver
No vacancies at present.
- Hold a digital tachograph card
- Must have a CPC licence
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Have good geographical knowledge
- Be physically fit
- Monday - Friday, weekend work - overtime available
- We require drivers who have a positive can-do attitude, that are willing to go the extra mile when needed and are able to work in a professional/responsible manner
- Good rate of pay
- Full uniform provided
- Full training provided
- Immediate start available
- Long term stable employment
3.5 - 7.5 Tonne Driver
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Working with us means working amongst people who have a passion for achievement, strive for outstanding results and build effective relationships both inside and outside our company.
Space to be yourself
We recruit people from a diversity of backgrounds and cultures, and support them all in realising their potential.
Tardis is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and we've ambitious plans to keep up this progression. New opportunities constantly arise as our business develops and expands. If you want to be part of our success, visit this recruitment page to view employment opportunities as they arise.