Drain mapping project: Drainage survey, investigation, condition assessment & environmental drainage audit for a office & workshop complex.
Tardis Environmental UK carried out the drain mapping survey and investigation work at a Midlands manufacturing facility. These large busy workshops & offices have interceptor chambers and complex drainage networks but no drainage plans.
The drain mapping survey and report objectives were as follows:
- To provide accurate plans showing all buildings and features.
- Map all drains and sewers including roof drainage, gullies, S&V's, manholes.
- To prove the connectivity of the drainage system.
- To identify connections to the public drainage system or water courses.
- To identify any oil interceptors and determine their volume and classification.
- To identify and report on any pollution to the surface water drainage system or water courses.
- To highlight any deficiencies in the drainage system.
- To make recommendations for future maintenance and remedial works.