Our event toilets are more durable than other models of toilet, making them ideal for the higher usage you can expect at festivals or multi-day events.
Benefits of hiring your portable toilets from Tardis:
- Support team who can provide you with expert advice and guidance on loo hire for your event, saving time and money
- Dedicated hire desk and out of hours emergency contacts
- To ensure large events run smoothly, we can provide and on-site attendant who will service the portable toilets throughout the day
- Highly trained installers and drivers
- Sat Nav monitored vehicles to ensure your toilets are delivered on time
- Our large fleet of vacuum tankers allows us to provide on-site waste removal to ensure all portable toilets are well maintained during events
- Regular on-site inspections by our managers to ensure standards are maintained.
Recirculating chemical flush
- Hand operated flushing system
- Hand sanitiser or cold water wash hand basin
- Integral vents
- 2-Roll toilet roll holder
- Plastic toilet bowl and seat
- Integral door lock
- Translucent roof
Event Portable Toilets
Our event portable toilets are ideal for weddings, parties and festivals.
An event portable toilet is made from stronger material than other toilets in our range, to be able to withstand the increased wear and tear from higher volume use.
When hiring an event toilet we would also recommend you consider one of our 4 to 6 bay urinals "for the lads" as this will help keep your loo queues to a minimum.
Take a look at our recent client page to see just a few of the festivals and events we've catered for.
Our event portable toilets returning from a successful festival.
Consider these points before arranging your portable toilet delivery
To book event portable toilet hire, call the hire desk on 0800 731 0589