Our mains portable toilets are ideal on construction sites which have access to a mains water and sewer connection.
Mains connection units can also connect to a power supply if available to provide running hot water.
Tardis mains connection portable toilets meet all the requirements of functionality, comfort and durability making them perfect for use on construction and civil engineering sites. The units can quickly and easily connect to a sewage system ensuring optimum hygiene.
- Hidden cistern with integrated soap tray
- 15mm cold water connection and 100mm waste pipe connection
- Full plastic floor
- Simple maintenance and cleaning
- Fully flushing porcelain toilet
- 240 volt power requirement with 16 amp male plug
- Large porcelain hand hash basin large enough for washing forearms
- Hot and cold running water
- Internal light
- Paper towel dispenser
- Soap dispenser
- Hand rail
Specification sheet for the Mains Connection Portable Toilet
(click to view / download)