From weddings to festivals, you need to provide the right toilet facilities to cater for the wider requirements of your guests.
Tardis restricted mobility portable toilets are designed with accessibility in mind.
These portable toilet units are also available to hire with baby changing facilities (subject to availability).
Restricted mobility portable toilet hire features:
- Grab bars for easy entry & exit
- Non-slip flooring
- Low level toilet
- Accommodates wheelchair occupant & carer
- Wide access door interior
- Interior indicator lock
- Hand sanitiser
- No ramp access ideal for wheelchair entry & exit
- Larger bench and grab rails allow for easy transfer from wheelchair to toilet
For details of different portable toilet units available, view our portable toilet unit options page.
A portable disabled toilet being emptied and cleaned
Our restricted mobility toilets at the Leicester Caribbean Carnival.
Portable toilet hire from Tardis includes:
- Portable toilets hired on a long term basis are serviced every seven days - the service operatives will replenish hand towels, soap and toilet paper as well as emptying / refilling and cleaning the unit.
- Dedicated hire desk and out of hours emergency contacts
- Highly trained service operatives
- Tardis service vehicles are SatNav tracked for efficient routing and monitoring
- Our large fleet of vacuum tankers allows us to provide on-site waste removal to ensure all portable disabled toilets are well maintained
- Regular on-site inspections by our managers to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained