Submersible Sewage Pump Hire
Tardis Environmental are continually expanding the range of pumps available for hire.
The submersible sewage pump is suitable for use with filthy water, for installation in sewers, tunnels, excavation sites, canals, underground car parks etc.
We can also manufacture a stand for the sewage pump in our workshop for hire alongside the sewage pump.
For a more detailed overview of the submersible sewage pump including performance data and dimensions, click the spec sheet below.
Other useful information:
- 3" outlet
- Pump is designed to move liquid waste which must be pumpable
- Pump should be installed by a competent person
- Always ensure the pump has a good connection to the power supply
- Do not use in sub-zero weather conditions
- Pump should not be lowered into chambers using waste pipe (use separate chain)
- Pump should not be allowed to operate dry
- Float switch (if fitted) should be regularly checked to ensure free from obstruction
For more information, give us a call on the usual number 0800 731 0589.